Tuesday 19 February 2013

Romania 2013 - Cezar - It's My Life


Here's a proper little peach. It all starts in the usual manner, with a ruggedly good-looking chap singing perhaps a tad too deeply for his pipes to comfortably cope with, and some nervous looks from the judging panel.

Then his confidence picks up a bit, and we witness him pulling some interesting facial contortions - and even chucking in the no obligatory Romanian Fire/Desire rhyme, before something quite beautiful happens.

You won't see it coming, so I won't spoil the fun - instead, spend three glorious minutes in the company of Cezar!

Videos from YouTube. Underlying © lays with the owners of the clips.

3 comments:

  1. Listen! The moment I set eyes on this one, I told my husband that this is Eurovision Apocalypse gold! I can't wait for you to check out the rest of the Romanian songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have! And I'm sad to report that there's not too much else to go on - aside with a barrage of some of the worse English language lyrics I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your readers will be interested to see his live performance.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6wGTJVq54

    ReplyDelete